My Blog List

  • Forecast - It's been a while since I have written anything about the Rain Man. Today, the Rain Man is not a fairy tale. Today, I am inspired to write just what I se...
    9 years ago

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Spirit_The Man


As Fan Blade traveled the world, he saw many people that did not believe in God. When he was alive as man, there were times when he wasn’t so sure God existed. He thought, “Why wasn’t I sure? Who holds the land back from the sea? Man doesn’t. When I slept at night, I knew nothing. Who woke me up? I didn’t. Who holds the moon, stars, and sun up in the sky? Man doesn’t. Now that I am a spirit, I know everything. I know that there is a God. He’s the one that has allowed me to visit the earth again as a messenger. Without him, nothing can be done.”

Fan Blade suddenly saw a thief robbing a man in China town. The man that was being robbed was an atheist. Only the atheist saw Fan Blade appear out of nowhere. The thief took the atheist’s wallet, and he began to run. Fan blade tripped the thief and caused him to fall. The thief saw Fan Blade as a man while the atheist saw him as a spirit. Fan Blade and the thief began to fight. The thief was not quite as strong as Fan Blade, but he was very strong. He was determined to win the fight against Fan Blade. Fan Blade did not use any of his special powers to defeat the thief. He wanted to fight him as a man. The thief and Fan Blade fought for about an hour. People stood around to watch.

Soon, the thief was getting tired and stopped to look at Fan Blade. He felt Fan Blade as spirit and felt a spirit within himself. The thief felt that he should be a martial art student and that he should go to college to make something of himself. He was tired of fighting and robbing in the streets.

Fan Blade stopped and looked at the thief. Although he was spirit, he understood man because he use to be in a physical body. Fan Blade knew the streets, and he knew what the thief was all about.

The thief saw the atheist picking up his wallet. The thief walked off and left Fan Blade and the wallet. Fan Blade then disappeared in front of the crowd and the atheist. The atheist saw him disappear and only part of the crowd. That made the atheist believe even more in what his eyes were seeing. He thought, “Maybe there is a God sending an angel to come down to protect me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment