My Blog List

  • Forecast - It's been a while since I have written anything about the Rain Man. Today, the Rain Man is not a fairy tale. Today, I am inspired to write just what I se...
    9 years ago

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Introduction

Fan Blade is a Bruce Lee inspiration story of mine. I loved watching his movies growing up, and I am left wondering what his unfinished movies he had in mind would have been like. Bruce wanted to make a movie titled Dragon of Jade. That is how I came up with the idea of Fan Blade.

Bruce Lee became a myth after he died. I know deep down, Bruce is more than myth. His Kung Fu was real. Bruce put his Kung Fu into acting, but it was also used in reality. He taught his Kung Fu to others. Bruce Lee is a myth to some people. To others, he may not be a myth. Some people knew the real Bruce Lee as a teacher, and there are many of us that only knew him as the actor. I don't know what the debate is all about. I enjoyed all that Bruce Lee did, I enjoyed what he was, and I enjoy what he is. Bruce is now a legendary man of martial arts.

In memory of Bruce, I am writing my fiction story.

No comments:

Post a Comment